Thursday, July 10, 2008

Okay, so I'm not an average blogger!

So I few months have gone by and I haven't blogged about a thing....oops! A lot has happened since April, not enough space to type about it all. So here is just a few things to get us on track and maybe I'll blog a little bit more.

Allan got an internship here in San Antonio and has been working since May. Can't think of the firm's name off the top of my head but they are an insurance law firm. He's enjoying it there and is getting a lot of experience. He will be taking the Patent Bar exam July 22nd. So needless to say his summer has consisted of working and studying. We did manage to got to the beach for a week last week. We had a great time and Aidan really enjoyed swimming in the ocean, building in the sand and even attempted to surf board a few times. :)

Aidan and I have been busy with Sea World, the zoo, going to the pool, soccer tots, swim lessons, going to the gym every morning, a few play groups here and there, and going back to Austin to visit our family and friends. Aidan is quite the soccer player. Looks like he's going to be a lefty....that is the foot he kicks with 99.9% of the time. He goes to soccer once a week and loves it...every morning when he wakes up he ask "We going to soccer today?" He also finished his first session of swim lessons and is doing amazing. He loves going under water, jumping in, trying to swim to momma or daddy by himself. I'm just so thankful that he loves the water and is actually trying to learn to swim...hopefully by the end of this summer he can swim a whole lap...Just Kidding!

As far as me, I'm just still enjoying being at home with Aidan. I started playing tennis again back in April. I played a lot in April and May and now it's just too dang hot. I'm also running a half marathon in November so I've been training for that and working out a lot to prepare myself for my life long goal of running a half marathon before I turned 30!! LOL Everything else is pretty much the same.....reading books, cooking new recipes, drinking wine with friends, etc.

Okay, that's good for now. I promise to be a better blogger and to post more pics.

No comments: